1966 – 1968 Corvette LSX Swap Radiator (for OEM Big Block Cars) – Dual HPX Fans
1966 – 1968 Corvette LSX Swap Radiator – Dual HPX Fans
Sometimes, keeping track of the various Corvette engine options offered in a single year is daunting. Keeping track of the various different engine and transmission combos offered over even one generation, like the C2 and C3, is really daunting. Especially if you own one and your trying to find the correct radiator… for a LSX swap!
This radiator drops into the 1966 – 1968 big block cars that use a saddle mount with a 22-1/2″ core width. It will not fit small block cars of the same era. If you’re note sure if it’s the right radiator, just give us a call (773)669-6573.
This radiator is setup properly to accommodate just about every LSX or LT1 swap imaginable. It has the proper sized hose connections, LSX steam vent port and our consumable electrode grounding system installed in the radiator.
To keep your Corvette cool and worry free, we build your radiator with 2-rows of 1″ tubes and use our heavy duty dual 11″ HPX all aluminum fans, delivery 3000 total CFM. This will drop right in place of the OEM copper/brass radiator and uses the stock upper radiator hold down. Fits both with v-belt drives and serpentine drive setups in both SBC and LSX configurations.
– Proper hose connection sizes for LSX motors, steam vent port, dual-pass configuration
– 2-rows of 1″ cooling tubes
– 3/8″ NPT port for temp switch or gauge sending unit
– Cooling power up to 700HP
– Dual Entropy HPX 11″ Fand delivering a total 3000 CFM
– Precision TIG welded construction
– Lifetime warranty
– Consumable electrode system to prevent radiator electrolysis
– Stainless steel hardware
There are no reviews yet.