Sometimes, keeping track of the various Corvette engine options offered in a single year is daunting. Keeping track of the various different engine and transmission combos offered over even one generation, like the C2 and C3, is really daunting.
This radiator drops into the 1969 – 1972 big block cars that use a saddle mount with a 27-1/2″ core width. It will not fit small block cars of the same era. If you’re note sure if it’s the right radiator, just give us a call (773)669-6573.
To keep your Corvette cool and worry free, we build your radiator with 2-rows of 1″ tubes and use our heavy duty dual 11″ HPX all aluminum fans, delivery 3000 total CFM. This will drop right in place of the OEM copper/brass radiator and uses the stock upper radiator hold down. Fits both with v-belt drives and serpentine drive setups with a big block chevy. Also available for LSX swaps.
– Drop in ready with a custom shroud specifically designed to clear the forward control arm bushings
– 2-rows of 1″ cooling tubes
– Cooling power up to 700HP
– Dual Entropy HPX 11″ Fand delivering a total 3000 CFM
– Precision TIG welded construction
– Lifetime warranty
– Consumable electrode system to prevent radiator electrolysis
– Stainless steel hardware
Like all of our radiators, it’s made in the USA. We guarantee you’ll think it’s bad ass and guarantee it to cool your car with ease. And of course our lifetime warranty on everything: radiator and fans.
For fan control, use our RH-02 Wiring Harness.