Corvette 1977 – 1982 LSX Conversion Aluminum Radiator – Dual HPX Fans
Entropy 1977 – 1982 Corvette LSX conversion aluminum radiator
Sometimes, keeping track of the various Corvette engine options offered in a single year is daunting. Keeping track of the various different engine and transmission combos offered over even one generation, like the C2 and C3, is really daunting.
This radiator drops into the 1977- – 1982 Corvettes and is setup for your LSX conversion. It has the correct size hose connections for a LSX, a steam vent return and a 3/8″ temp switch port.
To keep your Corvette cool and worry free, we build your radiator with 2-rows of 1″ tubes and use our heavy duty dual 11″ HPX all aluminum fans, delivery 3000 total CFM. This will drop right in place of the OEM copper/brass radiator and uses the stock upper radiator hold down. Fits both with v-belt drives and serpentine drive setups with a big block chevy. Also available for LSX swaps.
– Drop in ready with a custom shroud specifically designed to clear the forward control arm bushings
– 2-rows of 1″ cooling tubes
– Designed to clear the lower sway bar
– Cooling power up to 700HP
– Dual Entropy HPX 11″ Fand delivering a total 3000 CFM
– Precision TIG welded construction
– Lifetime warranty
– Consumable electrode system to prevent radiator electrolysis
– Stainless steel hardware
Like all of our radiators, it’s made in the USA. We guarantee you’ll think it’s bad ass and guarantee it to cool your car with ease. And of course our lifetime warranty on everything: radiator and fans.
For fan control, use our RH-02 Wiring Harness. Billet cap shown in pictures is not included and available separately, use part number BC-16.